Thailand Visa Information & Document Details
When you book an overseas package with us, we will try to provide all possible assistance regarding the documentation and visa procedures, including guidance for the documents required, and submission of application on your behalf, wherever permissible by the concerned consulate. However, it may kindly be noted that the issuance or rejection of a visa is the sole prerogative of the embassy and our role is limited to that of a facilitator. Also, some countries may require your personal presence for an interview prior to deciding upon the issuance of a visa.
In this section we will endeavor to provide you the necessary information pertaining to visa requirements for the country of your travel. You will also be able to download the relevant visa application forms and guidelines.
Disclaimer:It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising therefrom and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters.
- Visa Requirements (If processed from India)
- Your original passport
- 3 passport size photographs (White Background, 80% Face View, 35 mm width x 45 mm height, Glossy Finish, Without Border, Dark Clothes)
- Last 6 Months Updated Bank Statement (with Stamp on it) & Minimum Balance of Rs.40,000/- OR Credit Card Copy with 6 Months Credit Card Statement
- Occupation Proof (Visiting Card OR ID Card Copy)
- Singed Visa Form from traveler
- Covering Letter
- Wedding Card (If Honeymooners)
- Marriage Certificate Or Marriage Proof (If the Name is not Endorsed on the Passport)
Visa on Arrival
- Original Passport required with minimum 6 months validity from date of return.
- 3 passport size photographs (White Background, 80% Face View, 35 x 45 Mm, Glossy Finish, Without Border, Dark Clothes)
- Passenger traveling to Thailand must carry 20,000 THB per person (THB 40,000 per family) or equivalent US $ with bill to show at visa counter. For transit visa the quantum is half. For the latest you may check embassy website too.
Documents required for Thailand Package
1. Passport photocopy (first and last page). Passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from date of return.
2. PAN card copy (required for Billing).
3. Traveling passenger Signed Booking Form.
4. Traveling passenger Signed Passport Condition Form.
5. Photo Form
Visa Forms & Documents